Lion Gate Lodge, Royal Botanic Garden Sydney
Lion Gate Lodge is a stunning Victorian sandstone building with a private landscaped cottage garden, large permanent awning and paved courtyard. The Lodge is located within Sydney’s Royal Botanic Garden on Mrs Macquaries Rd, with private entry for your guests. Included in this venue is the Lodge with its own kitchen and bathrooms. You are also free to wander throughout the Royal Botanic Garden before or after for photographs with your bridal party.
For an all inclusive price, we’ll take care of your venue hire, celebrant, music, outdoor hire and refreshment station as well as flowers. Our outdoor ceremonies will be conducted in the beautiful cottage garden area and in inclement weather can be held inside the Lodge. The wet weather back up plan is included in the cost of the total package, leaving you free to think about things other than the rain! We’ll set up one gorgeously styled ceremony event for the whole day, and you can exclusively book your preferred time (and share all those annoying hire costs with other couples).
Total Package Value $4,810
Yours From $3,400
- Wedding coordination | value $550
- 90 minute venue hire for up to 120 guests including wet weather backup | value $790
- Experienced and professional Celebrant | value $750
- White seasonal florals & greenery for the ceremonial area | value $1,200
- San Pellegrino self service refreshments post ceremony | value $625
- White folding chairs for up to 20 guests | value $420
- Your music through our PA system before and after ceremony | value $200
- 10m seagrass aisle runner | value $110
- Welcome signage | value $100
- Signing table with two chairs | value $65
Times & Rates
- 10AM, $3,400
- 12PM, $3,550
- 2PM, $3,700
- 4PM, $3,700
- 6PM Cocktail Receptions From $110 pp
- Cocktail Receptions from (following 4pm ceremonies only) $110 pp
- 60 minute photographic coverage and high res images | $995
- 60 minute videography coverage and highlight reel | $995
- Champagne service for up to 120 guests (BYO alcohol) | $300
- String quartet during the ceremony and 20 minutes following | $900
- String trio during the ceremony and 20 minutes following | $750
- Wedding arbour with fresh seasonal flowers and greenery | $1,200
- Additional substantial ceremony pedestal arrangements | $300 each
- Pew end floral arrangements | $30 each
- Boutonnieres | $23 each
- Bouquets | $180 each
- Additional white folding chairs | $5 each
- Programs / Order of Service | From $5 each
Ts & Cs
- Venue hire is organised by Girl Friday Weddings with Royal Botanic Garden and is strictly 90 minutes from the start of your booking time.
- Booking times may not be changed from the time specified. The end time must not conclude any later than the booking end time specified unless approved by Girl Friday Weddings.
- The time that you have chosen to commence your ceremony is very important to our couples, your guests and the schedule for the day. In the event of the ceremony being delayed more than 30 minutes beyond the booked time, Girl Friday Weddings reserves the right to shorten the duration of the ceremony and/or refreshments included or proceed to the next event booked.
- Maximum 120 guests, please enquire for groups over 120.
- 50% deposit required to secure the date, balance due 3 weeks prior to wedding.
- A bond of $1,000 will be applied to all events.
- Girl Friday Weddings reserves the right to take other function bookings up to 30 minutes before and 30 minutes after your booking.
- External suppliers are not permitted to the venue unless approved in advance by Girl Friday Weddings.
- Deposits and interim payments are not refundable for cancelled events or changed dates.
- Full terms and conditions will be available at time of booking.
You can indicate your preferred time for your wedding below, or if you’d like to talk to someone about more information please contact us.
Take a look at our vintage Super 8 reel on this beautiful venue.