Clark Island is a gorgeous spot directly across from Darling Point. It’s a venue managed by NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service. Public ferries do not service the island, so the only way to get there is either by kayak, or a water taxi. You can imagine with access being so difficult for the average punter that is a very private locale to get married, especially if you’re after million dollar views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and Opera House.
Other than the incredible serenity, the island offers power, public bathrooms, and a few picnic benches. Everything else is up to you. An island wedding isn’t cheap or easy, especially when it comes to arranging the logistics. However if you’re prepared to invest the money in a Sydney Island wedding, then it’s worth outsourcing the effort and this is a magical spot to consider.
Clark Island, Sydney Harbour Wedding, Total Package $3,300
Why Book a Pop Up Wedding?
- Outsource the logistics and planning for your Sydney Island Wedding. Take advantage of our experience when it comes to wedding ceremonies at Clark Island.
- We can help you plan with your wet weather contingencies. If it rains, we can help make alternative arrangements on your day so you don’t need to worry.
- Peace of mind when you book with Girl Friday Weddings. Almost 10 years in the making.
- 1 Hour bar service post wedding ceremony. You supply the drinks, we’ll supply 2 wait staff, trestle tables, linen, ice, ice buckets, rubbish removal | Value $900
- White folding chairs for up to 16 guests | value $136
- Signing table with two chairs | value $75
- All labour to move our equipment on and off the island, including rubbish removal. Water transfers for crew and equipment must be supplied by you. We are happy to assist with this booking
- Coordination of your water transfers, and other suppliers for your ceremony such as photographer and celebrant | Does not include cost of water transfers
- Venue hire to be booked by client at a separate fee via NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
Please ask us about how we can assist you with any of the below for your Sydney Clark Island Wedding.
Ts & Cs
- Venue hire is to be organised by the client with NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service
- Our packages do not include any water transport which must be provided by you to and from Clark Island. This price is indicative of a 6-hour labour window which starts from the time we arrive at Double Bay Wharf to unload, and concludes at the time that we depart Double Bay once our vehicles are packed. An hourly rate will be applied for any events longer than 6 hours.
- We do not provide any wet weather venues in the event of needing a wet weather back up plan. We can recommend alternative chartered vessels to host the event and hire at your own additional expense.
- In the event of wet weather, we reserve the right to cancel the booking where it was unsafe for us to work in rain / storms / wind without refund. In order for us to make rearrangements to your wet weather venue, we need notice by 12pm the day before to allow for enough time to make these plans on your behalf.
- 50% deposit required to secure the date, balance due 3 weeks prior to wedding.
- A credit card bond form must be completed by the client and will be applied to all events.
- External suppliers are not permitted to the venue unless approved in advance by Girl Friday Weddings.
- Deposits and interim payments are not refundable for cancelled events or changed dates.
- Full terms and conditions will be available at time of booking.
If you’d like to talk to someone about more information please contact us.