A Pop Up Wedding at The Royal Botanic Garden Sydney. Why not? Every time we do a traditional outdoor wedding ceremony at Royal Botanic Garden in Sydney, it truly is not just an huge effort on the day – but so much wedding coordination in the lead up.
When you book your outdoor ceremony at the Royal Botanic Garden, here’s the process:
- Speak to the Royal Botanic Garden about availability. Book the right lawn, pay your deposit.
- Is there a wet weather back up plan? If not, book that too and pay the deposit for that.
- Find an awesome celebrant and hope they are available. Book them, pay the deposit.
- Find an outdoor hire company who has what you want. Book them.
- Are you wanting an outdoor refreshment service after the ceremony? Maybe, maybe not? Arrange that vendor as well.
- Find a fantastic florist who can do a great job in the short amount of time that you have to set up.
- Closer to the day of the wedding, arrange Ranger escorts into the garden so they can move all their equipment in. Pay that invoice. Talk to the celebrant, florist, outdoor hire people and possible refreshment service. Make sure they are all on the same page and know where you want them to set up. Hope for the best
- Pray for no rain.
- Think to yourself you probably should have paid a wedding coordinator to do this for you because you’re exhausted and sick of dealing with people.
- Have a great wedding day.
Now then, it seems silly to go through those 9 steps to get to 10? Shouldn’t you just be able to get to ten straight off the bat? Well I tend to think yes. Who has a great time at their own party when they are left running around after their guests? Introducing Pop Up Weddings by Girl Friday Weddings.
Pop Up Weddings are specifically designed with this in mind. It seems crazy (at least to me) that we are constantly setting up these gorgeous ceremony vignettes only to tear them down after the ceremony. What a waste of time, money and energy. By booking a Pop Up Wedding you get to share your expenses with other events throughout the day. You also get access to some great vendors who have partnered up with us. To find out more about if a Pop Up Wedding is right for you, you can check out the details on our site or read through some of the FAQs. Or just drop me an email to find out more.