One of those tedious little jobs that often gets left right to the last minute. If you need order of service booklets or church programs for your wedding, get in touch with us today. We can completely integrate with your wedding stationery suite so that all your designs have the same look and feel. The benefit of ordering your order of service or church programs through us is that we can turn around last minute requests very easily and affordably, and in as little as a few days have the booklets ready to be delivered. Want to know more?
How To Order Your Order of Service & Church Programs
- Get in touch with us and let us know the date of your wedding
- We’ll get back to you as soon as possible, we’ll need a soft copy of your wedding invitation, along the names of any fonts that you’d like us to use. If you’re not sure of the fonts, that’s fine too – we often can tell by looking at your artwork.
- Send us a final copy of the text for the service (usually this is done once your priest, minister or celebrant has approved). We’ll lay out the copy for you and design the front cover. We’ll send the artwork back to you for approval.
- Once you have approved the order of service artwork, we can commence printing.
- If you have hired us for On The Day Coordination we can deliver your order of service or church programs directly to the service venue. If not, don’t worry! We offer delivery nationwide.