“How do I know if I need a wedding planner?” is probably one of the most common questions couples ask themselves at some point or another in the planning process. Wondering whether or not hiring a wedding planner is for you? Investing money in a wedding planner is a difficult decision, it’s not a tangible service. Some couples feel that by hiring a wedding planner to represent them, takes the thrill and excitement of getting into all the fun detail away. But this is the biggest misconception about hiring a planner. After the wedding is all said and done, regrets are all too easy if you’ve had a bad experience on the day of your wedding and from our experience it’s just not worth it.
So – how do I know if I need a wedding planner?:
- You are hosting a marquee wedding
- You are hosting a wedding at home
- You are busy with life (you leave the office at a crazy hour, finishing studies, buying or selling a home, raising your kids)
- You have never planned a wedding before
- You have started the planning, realised it’s way bigger than how much time you have to commit to it
- You can’t (or don’t want) rely on your family to help
- Don’t want the stress and pressure
- You have incredibly high expectations and you want everything the way you want it
If outsourcing the wedding stress alone isn’t enough of a payoff, then consider this. Planning a large scale event without the right professional advice will often cost you more. Why? Our wedding planning clients will benefit from our:
- Experience with wedding venues across Sydney and Melbourne
- Experience and business relationships with other vendors
- Trade pricing and benefits available to us based on our business relationships
- Shortcut and wedding hacks we know will save our clients money
You might also find these articles helpful:
- What does a wedding planner do?
- How do I know if I need a wedding day coordinator
- What does a wedding coordinator do?
You don’t necessarily have to hire our wedding planners to organise the whole event for you. In fact we love to part plan weddings as well if you have already done the leg work (and have since realised how much work it is). If you want to find out more about how our wedding planners can help you, arrange a time to have a chat – or find out more about our wedding planning, wedding styling, and wedding coordination services.